Sri Vedanta Desika Research Centre
Compelled by the fast detiorating spiritual values among the younger generation and having been single handedly propagating his ideas and thoughts for over four decades, he had established "Sri Vedanta Desika Research Centre" during the year 1994, to enlarge the sphere of activities.
- To translate the works of Sri Vedanta Desika in all Indian languages.
- Introduction of a graded correspondence course based on Sri Desika's works, supplemented by Prabhandas and Scriptures with the ultimate objective of enabling Srivaishnavites lead satisfactory, complete and harmonious lives. To award certificates to merit to successful participants.
- To encourage students to take up research work in Desika's works.
- To establish a library to assemble photographs and works of eminent scholars.
- To maintain the Desika Sannadhis all over India.
- To organise series of lectures in residences to propagate Desika's ideals. This is part of the scheme "Thirumaligai Thorum Desikan".
- To publish valuable works of Sri Desika. The centre has so far published Sristhuti, Subashita Neevi, Paramartha Sthuthi, Gopala Vimsathi, Godasththi, Astabujashtakam, Vegasethu Sthotram, Kamasikashtakam, Varadraja Panchasat etc.